Sunday 14 December 2008

Paul Crossan – Before Winter Comes


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bw4h2mmwtnz

Pauly P - Accoustic Winter Warmer mix

David Attenborough – NE1 Intro
Sounds of Nature - Birds chirping
Bob Dylan - Blowing In the Wind
Skuli Sverrison – Seria
Sounds of Nature – Thunder storms
M83 - Slight Night Shiver
Nightmares on wax – You wish
Fleetwood Mac - Never Going Back Again (Edit)
Angus & Julia Stone - Paper Aeroplane
Sound Effects – Wind
Bruce Springsteen - I'm On Fire (Remix)
Neil Young - My My, Hey Hey
Mark Knopfler – Guitar Solo
Underworld - To Heal
Fleetwood Mac – Albatross
A Mountain Of One - Warping Of the Clock
Explosions in the sky - Your Hand in Mine
Ame - Doldrums
brian Eno - The Big Ship
Max Richter- Vladimir's Blues
Mark Isham - A Really Good Cloak
Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats
Loscil – Windless

2 comments:

Me said...

Hopefully I'm the first to download. I'm definitely the first to comment. Nice title, nice cover, and nice choice of tunes. Looking forward to hearing the mix. As is my Dad. :-) Good sharing music with you last night. See you soon. Mike

Unknown said...

Hi Paul

Just downloading the tunes now and like my son I too am looking forward to sitting in my comfy chair with a large glass of red wine, my earphone jammed in tight and chilling out.

Hope you and the family have a most excellent Xmas and I look forward to meeting you again in 2009 regards JG